Welcome to my site! I am excited for you to be here! Check out my books, short stories in anthologies, picture, fan art, resources, and more. There is lots here for you to explore.
Check out this recent review!
My 9th graders are reading Going Green in English right now and I thought you might enjoy the following review (forgive the language):
"God dammit Miss, you are making me want to read. F#*# I hate reading but I really love this book!"
Can't beat that - love my readers!
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. My novel study for Going Green includes:
- An Introduction on ways to use the curriculum
- Information on virtual author visits
- Question Worksheets (including language arts, science, and ethical/moral questions at compression through critical thinking levels)
- Answer Keys for Question Worksheets
- Comprehension Quizzes with Keys (multiple choice, created for AR)
- Writing Prompts
- Project Ideas with Common Core Grading Rubrics
- Storytelling Journal (students create their own short story based on an advancement in a piece of technology)
- Information about me (author background)
- Information on Greener and Back to Green (2nd and 3rd books in the Going Green trilogy)
Check out the story on KTVL below!
GOING GREEN is a story set in the future when chloroplasts have been genetically modified and are used to enhance humans. It’s a book about choices and consequences, about true happiness and real fear, about racism and appreciation of differences, and about extreme opposing political views. Action. Drama. Humor. Love. Check out the Books page to read more about GOING GREEN!
Special thanks to …
my cover artist,
my cover designer,
and my publisher,
Not a Pipe Publishing!
While on my page, please take a minute to look at the Press/Praise page to read what others are already saying about GOING GREEN, and visit the Contact page to get a message to me.
Want to know more?
Check me out on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.
And keep an eye on the Events/News page to see what I’ll be up to – I’d love to meet you!